The Morton Mandan Public Library Bookmobile ("Morti" for short) travels to dozens of locations each month, bringing the library's services, materials, and activities directly to you! They carry a constantly updating collection of magazines, books, audiobooks, and DVDs for all ages, and can deliver requested items from other libraries, as well.
The bookmobile serves as a "movable room" of Morton Mandan Public Library, so we strive to make as many of the same services available on a mobile scale that are available in the library building in Mandan. Some special services we provide include:
- Renewing and Requesting items from other libraries
- Log in to your account in the Online Catalog from any internet browser and enter your library barcode number and four digit pin to manage your account, or ask one of our fabulous staff in person or over the phone.
- Doorstep Library
- Home delivery service offered in Mandan and Morton County. To apply for this service, call the library and ask to speak to "Outreach".
- Notary Services
- Available both on the bookmobile and in the library building, free of charge.
- Homeschool Boxes
- Monthly delivery service offered in Mandan and Morton County. Ask for a form or call the library and ask to speak to "Outreach" if interested!
And of course, all of the library's Digital Resources are available no matter where you are! All you need is your library barcode number.